Wireless is a better option than wired or USB connection, but there are situations when you experience the problems when connecting the printer for the first time or to set up the wireless connection of your HP Officejet 8610 Printer.
In Today’s generation, the printers are not just used to get high-quality text and graphics. You can also do scanning images, photocopy documents, send faxes, and even connect wirelessly to your router like the HP Officejet 8610.
The connection method for Officejet pro 8160 printers are wired or ethernet connection, USB connection, Wireless connection, Wi-Fi Connection Direct Method, and Hp smart app. Follow all the steps below.
Easy Wireless Configuration for Mac / Windows Officejet Pro 8610
First Download and run a driver and software after the printer hardware is set up. Download the official driver and manual update for your 123.hp.com/Officejet pro setup 8610 HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer from the site.
Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Installation on Windows OS
The HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup Guidelines for Windows OS are provided step-by-step below.
1. collect the network name and password before you set the printer on your wireless network.
2. You have to connect your personal computer to printers with the same wireless network.
3. Turn on the printer position near the desktop.
4. If applicable, just disable the Ethernet or USB from the printer.
5. Now you have to find the device during installation by the HP installer so, to find the device connect your printer to the network using the Wireless Setup Wizard.
6. after connecting to the network on the printer control panel, Download the dashboard and then press the Wireless icon.
7. Click the Setup icon, open the Wireless Setup Wizard and then click on the Setup Wizard.
8. In the list of networks accessible, select the name of your network, and then press OK. When prompted, type the WEP or WPA key, then press Done.
9. A summary display screen.
10. Now click OK you will return to your home screen.
11. Now you have to download and install the most updated version of your full feature software from the printer support website.
12. during the installation process, If an Auto Wireless Connect screen appears, use it to complete the wireless configuration.
13. If not, take the guided steps in the installation software to complete the setup.
14. Use the CD as an alternative way to download the software.
15. A list shown to you on screen select your printer from that.
16. here type the model number of your printer and click start.
17. To download the driver on your desktop, select Download, and click Open, Save, or Run.
18. to start the driver installation, Double-click the driver file in the download bar of the browser or Downloads folder on the computer.
19. Go to the instructions on the screen to complete the installation of the connection and the driver.
Officejet pro 8610 Wireless Mac OS setup
Make sure you have a wireless network or an active internet if no then to install the printer software on your system go to the HP printer’s official website and start downloading when the Download is completed install the software on your computer or laptop. Go to the following steps to install the driver and software on your desktop or laptop.
1. Navigate to the downloaded file which you have downloaded now.
2. Double-click the file to open it or right-click on the file to open it.
3. A dialog box appears. To proceed with the setup process, click the Yes or Run option.
4. On the monitor, there is a connection screen.
5. to open the selection page for software, Click Continue.
6. by default, a custom software choice from the software selection page is always suggested.
7. To agree to the terms and conditions, click on the checkbox.
8. Click next to begin the installation of hp printer software
9. On your desktop, all chosen drivers and software are positioned.
10. Now Wait till the setup is complete; it takes a few minutes.
11. There is a link screen.
12. Choose the sort of association you want.
13. The installer will detect your printer by type of attachment and proceeds with setup.
14. When the installation is complete, your computer or laptop will reboot, and you are done with the setup.
You can print wirelessly through your Wi-Fi enabled devices like smartphones, tablets, and computers. For using this feature download the recommended printer program from your HP Officejet Pro 8640 printer setup, below are the steps to connect with Wi-Fi.
- · The first step is navigating to the control panel and click on Hardware and sounds settings.
- · Select the available printer.
- · Select settings from Wi-Fi alternatives and enable the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- · Through Wi-Fi, you can directly interface more than one device.
- · Open the software on your computer for the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- · From tools option, select device setup, and then connect another device option.
- · Explore all wireless option in the association tab.
- · Now the list of accessible printers is found on the screen, select the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer device and complete the printer setup.
Now below are the steps to print your first documents wirelessly using Wi-Fi features.
1. Firstly, turn on Wi-Fi Direct in your HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer and device.
2. Choose the document you want to print from your Wi-Fi enabled device and select a print option. You will be notified with a list of available printers to choose the correct one.
3. Select your HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer and click OK to proceed.
After successfully completing all this step you can connect to your printer wirelessly and start printing, now the most important thing to know is the printers must be in updated version so that you won’t get any error in future and run smoothly, below are the steps to be updated with all updates of printers and its drivers.
The updated firmware is available regularly with improvements and problems. The apps in the control panel of the printer may also receive updates depending on your printer. To guarantee you receive the most from your printer, update the firmware and other apps frequently.
Install the updated version of the HP Customer Support downloads page of your printer firmware. It is suggested that you immediately update your printer and use its most up-to-date feature.