HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless Printer is going beyond the expectation for its outstanding performance with wireless configuration. By this feature, you can connect your Wireless Printer with your Wi-Fi-enabled devices such as smartphones. HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless Printer has enhanced functionality and productivity during the printing operation.
Before starting with the Wireless Printer Setup process, you have to make sure that you have the required items and check with the printer and computer connections.
- Need Network name
- Network Password
- The computer connected to the same wireless network as your printer device
- Active internet connection.
Now Turn on your Printer, Computer, and router. During the installation process, keep your printer close to the computer. Unplug Ethernet cables and USB from the Printer. Then, install the print driver on your computer device, to set up the printer on a wireless network. During the guided installation, it may prompt to connect the USB cable. It’s required to transfer wireless information to the printer.
Below is the step by step guide for windows setup.
1. collect the network name and password before you set the printer on your wireless network.
2. You have to connect your personal computer to printers with the same wireless network.
3. Turn on the printer position near the desktop.
4. If applicable, disable the Ethernet or USB from the printer.
5. Now you have to find the device during installation by the HP installer so, to find the device connect your printer to the network using the Wireless Setup Wizard.
6. after connecting to the network on the printer control panel, Download the dashboard and then press the Wireless icon.
7. Click the Setup icon, open the Wireless Setup Wizard and then click on the Setup Wizard.
8. In the list of networks accessible, select the name of your network, and then press OK. When prompted, type the WEP or WPA key, then press Done.
9. A summary display screen.
10. Now click OK you will return to your home screen.
11. Now you have to download and install the most updated version of your full feature software from the printer support website.
12. during the installation process, If an Auto Wireless Connect screen appears, use it to complete the wireless configuration.
13. If not, take the guided steps in the installation software to complete the setup.
14. Use the CD as an alternative way to download the software.
15. A list shown to you on screen select your printer from that.
16. here type the model number of your printer and click start.
17. To download the driver on your desktop, select Download, and click Open, Save, or Run.
18. to start the driver installation, Double-click the driver file in the download bar of the browser or Downloads folder on the computer.
19. Go to the instructions on the screen to complete the installation of the connection and the driver.
Wireless setup for Mac OS
Before starting the HP Officejet pro 8600 Wireless Printer Setup process, gather the required items for the printer and computer connections. You need Network name SSID, Network Password (WEP or WPA passphrase). Also, the computer connected to the same wireless network as your printer device. Keep your printer closer to the computer. At the time of the installation process, you need to connect a USB cable if only the Installer prompts you to do. Now turn on all the printer, computer, plus router, to unplug the USB and ethernet cables from the printer.
After turning on the printer, disconnect the USB cable from the printer. The installation process may advise you to connect the cable. Visit HP Customer Support- Software and Driver Downloads.
In Let’s Identify your product to get a started window, choose your printer and enter the printer model number and choose Submit.
The result page by default selects your printer software through selected OS you can manually change this. You can change the operating system version with the change option. Now select Download on the mentioned page. The option may vary depending on your operating system. Open the downloaded file or hp easy file with .dmg to begin the installation process and run.
Stick on to the on-screen instructions to complete the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless Printer Setup process and to install the software. If the Process prompts you to add a 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer to the printer queue, choose your printer name and select the use or print using the menu, now from the pop-up menu select your printer name and add.
Now to complete the installation process using the HP installer.
1. Navigate to the downloaded file which you have downloaded now.
2. Double-click the file to open it or right-click on the file to open it.
3. A dialogue box appears. To proceed with the setup process, click the Yes or Run option.
4. On the monitor, there is a connection screen.
5. to open the selection page for software, Click Continue.
6. by default, a custom software choice from the software selection page is always suggested.
7. Read all the terms and conditions then click on the checkbox.
8. Click next to begin the installation of hp printer software
9. On your desktop, all chosen drivers and software are positioned.
10. Now Wait till the setup is complete; it takes a few minutes.
11. There is a link screen.
12. Choose the sort of association you want.
13. The Installer will detect your printer by type of attachment and proceeds with setup.
14. When the installation is complete, your computer or laptop will reboot, and you are done with the setup.
Now you can print wirelessly through your Wi-Fi enabled devices like smartphones, tablets, and computers. For using this feature download the recommended printer program from your HP Officejet Pro 8640 printer setup, below are the steps to connect with Wi-Fi.
· The first step is navigating to the control panel and click on Hardware and sounds settings.
· Select the available printer.
· Select settings from Wi-Fi alternatives and enable the Wi-Fi Direct option.
· Through Wi-Fi, you can directly interface more than one device.
· Open the software on your computer for the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
· From tools option, select device setup, and then connect another device option.
· Explore all wireless option in the association tab.
· Now the list of accessible printers is found on the screen, select the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer device and complete the printer setup.
We hope you have successfully completed all this step now you can connect to your printer wirelessly and start printing, now the most important thing to know is the printers must be in updated version so that you won’t get any error in future and run smoothly, below are the steps to be updated with all updates of printers and its drivers.
The updated firmware is available regularly with improvements and problems. The apps in the control panel of the printer may also receive updates depending on your printer. To guarantee you receive the most from your printer, update the firmware and other apps frequently.
Install the updated version of the HP Customer Support downloads page of your printer firmware. It is suggested that you immediately update your printer and use its most up-to-date feature.