Since modernization hit our country hard, people are moving into getting things like a printer installed at their homes. It is very common to face little problems while operating it. So, don’t worry if you are facing troubles while operating your Epson Printer. No need to call anyone for getting it fixed because this article will surely help you in fixing it.
There can be several errors which one may face while using a printer. Your paper might get jammed or you might face it after turning it on. So, once you get till the end of this article you’ll find the solutions.
Some probable Reasons of the Error State can be:
- Connection related issues between the computer and printer.
Some printers tend to face issues related to connections with the network. So, if this is the one then there must be a problem with the wireless network.
- The power supply maybe weak or there won’t be any of it.
This is a very common issue that many users face. It can happen due to the problem in the power cords in working. The printer will have issues with the power supply if the power cables are not working properly.
- Problems related to installation of the software of printer.
At times the printer might have to face issues related to the installation of the software. If it is not done properly then the printer might not function properly. So, be careful while doing it.
- Some drivers of printers might be corrupted
There can plenty of reasons why a driver’s corruption. It may lead to malfunctioning of the device. They get corrupted when the drivers go out of date. One of the major reason can be a virus or some third party’s interference and it can lead to corrupted drivers.
So, the above mentioned can be some of the reasons behind the malfunctioning of your device. Let’s peek into the solutions to it. We’ll learn about some quick steps to fixing the printer in error state.
1st Step– Fixing issues related to hardware.
- Check that whether your printer’s cords are connected in a proper manner to the circuit board.
- Check whether your computer is connected to the USB cable or not. If the cable’s troubling then changes it and try with a new one.
- Just in case you own a printer which is wireless then make sure that it is properly connected to the network.
- Once you are done with all the above steps then test it. For testing, print a blank sheet of paper.
2nd Step– Updating the Device.
- If you own upgraded windows then your printing device needs to be updated as well. It is important to do so because then only the operating system will operate properly.
- If you face any virus or power related issues, then just look into the matter and scan your devices properly. Make sure that get your drivers updated regularly so that you face no problems.
3rd Step- Reboot your printing device and computer
- So, firstly turn off any currently active printing works and shut down your computer.
- Then, cancel all the piled up printing tasks.
- Reboot your computer and put the power on of your printer. Now check if the whole issue related to the printing device is resolved or not.
So, this whole procedure can surely help you in getting rid of the problem. Most of the time just rebooting your desktop and printing devices helps in getting rid of the errors. If rebooting does not help then go through the above-mentioned steps. Facing problems in Epson printers is very common. A lot of people face it.
Check for Jammed Papers
If any of the above steps don’t help you out then try updating your printing device or check for jammed papers. If there any jammed papers then a message of error can pop up. For getting rid of the jammed papers you need to first disassemble your device. Then clean with a brush and or a piece of cloth. By doing this you’ll make sure that there are no papers jammed in your device. Once you are done with the cleaning part just try to insert a pile of papers in the printing tray and try printing something. This will ensure if the problem has been resolved or not.
So, this is the second series of steps which you can go to get rid of the errors. These are the easiest steps which can be used for removing the error. If you have any queries then don’t hesitate to contact us +1-888-260-6962 for the same. We are always there to help you. Feel free to contact us. Hope this article turns out to be a useful one for you and helps you in resolving the issue.