We are living in a tech-savvy world and technology is our best friend. It makes our life even more comfortable and fast than it already is. Getting printers installed at home is the new trend now. The best printers available in the market these days is the Epson Printer. Its operation is very easy to understand. Fixing the errors and connecting it to the wireless networks is just a work of hardly 5-10 minutes. By the time you reach the end of this article, you will know how to connect it to a wireless network.
About the Epson Printer
Epson printer has earned great amounts of success in the commercial market. It has established its goodwill and this has led to its great sale in the market. It is a very reliable printer. The quality of the prints is marvelous, and many models have been developed for meeting up the various requirements of the users. You can completely trust this company of printers.
This printer was made keeping in mind keeping the various needs of the people. The pace of printing is pretty good. The best thing about it is any kind of paper can be used. Diverse sizes and kinds of papers are accepted by this printer. This can be done without even switching the manual mode. A wide of range of applications like Computer Aided Designs and Geographic Information System can be printed.
Material Required for Connection
- A wireless Epson Printing Device.
- A network cable called the Ethernet Network cable.
- A router which is wireless.
- A computer
- Name of the network and the password of the wireless network.
This is the list of the material which will be required for finishing the connection process. Without it, the establishment of the connection won’t be possible. So, before going further make sure you have all the equipment which are required for the connection.
Let’s go through some steps which you need to take before starting out with procedure.
- Attach your computer with the printing device.
- Next, you have to do the installing of the software which is already given to you along with your printing device.
- Now comes the configuration step. So, once you are done with the above two steps you can configure your printing device setting to the network. Before you do so just go through the requirements of the printing device using the Wireless Local Area Network. The best thing about the wireless network is that there are no wires which can create a fuss or mess in your work. Also, you are free from the problem of network failure. So, you can very comfortable connect your devices without using any wires or cables.
- For setting up the wire-free printer, a wire-free Access Point or Router and the login Information of the router like it’s passcode and SSID will be required. SSID stands for Service Set Identifier. It is the network’s name to which you’ll be connected.
Steps for Connecting a Wi-Fi or Wireless network to the Epson Printer.
- Be sure that the configuration of your printing device to an Ethernet connection or a wireless network is already done.
- For the verification of the same, follow the following steps:
Press the Main Window of the Epson Support window and click the printer model option. Then go for the Manual Option and click the start button for beginning the whole procedure.
- Now, Set-up Utility of Epson Connection needs to be installed and downloaded.
- A window with License Agreement will appear at your screen. Hit the box which reads End-User License Agreement.
- Now, the option of Next needs to be select.
- Hit the tab which reads the install option. Then as soon as the installation process is over, click the option of finish.
- A dialog box menu will appear. From this box select the printer which you own and hit the Next button.
- A box will appear again and you have to select the Printer Registration button. Then again hit the Next button.
- Next, press on the Agree option and again hit the Next button.
- Then a dialog box will appear on your screen again. It will read a message “Register a Printer to Epson Connect Message”.
- Hit the ‘Okay’ button again.
These are some of the very simple steps which need to be followed for the establishment of a connection between your printing device and the wireless network. Make sure you follow the steps very carefully. Do not miss any of the steps. This is a very simple method. You will not face any problems if you go step by step according to the article. Collect all the material very carefully and follow the steps.
If you face any problems or have any queries regarding this feel free to contact +1-833-260–6962. We are always there to help you out.